You spent your entire 2020 just watching movies and shows on different platforms and now it is 2021 and you have got new goals and have to work harder in your profession this time! And you don’t want any distractions anymore. You had subscribed to multiple OTT platforms and they don’t let you work anymore! You try spending most of your time on work, and basically wasting all your being charged every month for no reason. Might as well cancel your subscription from those platforms to avoid unnecessary expense when you are actually not even watching them. So for you, we have come up with steps and methods of how to cancel Disney Plus? You have loads of work to do! So don’t waste any more time and swing in!
How to Cancel Disney Plus Subscription?
When you have decided that you don’t want a Disney Plus Subscription now, we shall not make you wait further and head straight to the point. If you are looking to cancel a free trial version of Disney Plus, you can do that with these methods too, but there are some things to keep in mind for canceling a free trial which we have mentioned further in the article.
Below we have mentioned the way to cancel a Disney Plus Subscription on three different devices i.e Desktop/PC, an android device, and an iOS device as well.
So no matter which device you use, we have specifically mentioned the step-by-step process, especially for your device. You can choose your device and simply observe that method instead of reading the entire article.
1. On Desktop
If you are using a Desktop, you can easily can your subscription on your desktop using Google Chrome. To cancel your Disney Plus Subscription on a Desktop, all you need to do is,
- First, you need to visit the official website of Disney Plus on any browser.
- Then, make sure you’re logged into your Disney Plus account.
- Now, click on the Billing Details button on your screen.
- You will be able to see the Cancel Subscription button now.
- Click on the button and confirm cancellation.
- And you’re done, you no longer hold a Disney Plus Subscription!
2. On Android Device
If you have DisneyPlus on your phone or wish to cancel your subscription using your Android device. You can do that too! To cancel your Disney Plus Subscription on an Android device, all you need to do is,
- Visit Google PlayStore App on your Android device.
- Now, open the left menu and click on Subscriptions.
- Simply select Disney Plus from the list.
- Now you will see a Cancel Subscription button.
- And you’re done! You have successfully canceled your Disney Plus Subscription!
3. On iOS Device
If you are an iPhone/iOS user, you don’t need the app on your phone. You can cancel it easily from your system Settings, wondering how? To cancel your Disney Plus Subscription on an iOS device, all you need to do is,
- Open the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Then, click on your own name on top.
- Now, select the Subscriptions option.
- Click on Disney Plus from the list of subscriptions.
- Now, click on the Cancel Subscription button.
- And you’re done! You have now canceled your Disney Plus Subscription!
How to Cancel Disney Plus Free Trial?
If you had taken a free trial version of Disney Plus, you might be wondering how to cancel Disney Plus. Well, you can easily cancel that by following the same methods mentioned above. You have to keep in mind that the trial version shouldn’t be over.
If it has been over, the bad news is that you have now automatically been charged for the following month. Might as well watch it for the following month to avoid a loss.
Make sure that you don’t forget to cancel the subscription before the month ends to avoid more losses. You will receive a message before the free trial ends. Try keeping a track of your Billing dates.
So that’s it! We hope now you have properly understood how to cancel Disney Plus on your own device without any hotch-potch.
And we really hope now you won’t have to keep wandering around on the Disney Plus interface having no clue how to cancel your subscription. If you have any queries regarding this article, comment below and let us know.