Do you need the Grammarly premium services but don’t have the money to spend on them? If yes, this post will really help you. Here, I will guide you on how to get a Grammarly Premium free trial via different methods. Just go through this post and you’ll know about all the possible methods to get the premium services for free.
- 1 Guide: Get a Grammarly Premium Free Trial
- 2 Only Working Method for Grammarly Premium Trial in 2021
- 3 Final Words
Guide: Get a Grammarly Premium Free Trial
Grammarly is one of the most popular and best Grammar checker available on the web. It is widely used by writers, proofreaders, bloggers, columnists, and other such professionals to help correct their write-ups grammatically. Even amateur writers use it in order to write better and professional pieces. If you need to write English without any sort of errors and in the best style, then you can rely on Grammarly for cent percent satisfaction.
Grammarly comes in two versions, a free one and a premium one. The premium one is usually chosen by the professionals as well as the scholars. It costs a monthly fee of $29.95 for the premium subscription. Not everyone is able to afford that, and sometimes there are people who need Grammarly for only one or two assignments. In such cases, the Grammarly premium free trial can be your savior.
What is a Grammarly Premium Free Trial?
A free trial is a time period where the brands provide their premium services for users to try out in a limited period of time. Unlike the other names out there, Grammarly doesn’t offer a free trial that users can access in order to experience their premium features and services. They only offer a free version for users who can’t pay. While you can just click on the Free Trial button to get the free trial for a lot of software and services, but you cannot do this on Grammarly.
Grammarly doesn’t offer a premium free trial but you can get it with some special tricks. You have to follow some simple instructions and use the special ways that I’ll mention in the next section to get a Grammarly premium free trial. Normally, Grammarly will provide a free trial of 7 days for only genuine users. But, there are ways to expand it and use it for a longer period of time by using some special tricks.
How to Get a Grammarly Premium Free Trial?
Getting the Grammarly Premium Free Trial is not a straightforward task. You have to carry out special workarounds for that. I will list all the possible ways here. Remember that not all of them will work for all the users as Grammarly is able to detect if you are just there to exploit their services for free. If you are an old user, you’ll have an edge above the new ones for a free trial. Still, new users can enjoy the free trial by trying out all these ways one by one.
Use Grammarly’s 7-Days Money Back Guarantee
You have to use Grammarly’s 7-day money-back guarantee in order to use the premium services free for a week. Follow the instructions mentioned below in order to do that.
*Update 2021* Grammarly has stopped giving out a full money-back guarantee to all the users due to excessive exploitation of their policies. So, you will need to provide a really genuine reason now in order to get your money back. I and no one on Tataphoton.com will not take responsibility for your money from now onwards.
- Firstly, if you already have a Grammarly account, you need to dump it right now. Go to your browser and clear the cache and cookies.
- Now you have to register for a new account as this can be done on fresh accounts only. Just go to Grammarly.com and enter the required details (Name, Email, and Password) and click on Sign up to register for a new account. Don’t use the old email that you used in the previous account.
- Next, find and click on the ‘Get Grammarly Premium‘ option.
- Here, choose the ‘Monthly Premium’ plan. You will be redirected to the payment screen now.
- Just select your payment method. I’d suggest using PayPal here. Don’t worry you don’t have to spend any money. You are going to get the total amount of money back after a week.
- Pay for the monthly plan and proceed.
- Enjoy Grammarly premium and try out all the premium features.
- Now set an alarm or reminder for exactly 6 days and 12 hours from now. You can set multiple reminders if you have a habit of forgetting.
- After 6 days, once you reach the point of time where you have set the reminder, open Grammarly and go to the Support or Help Desk.
- Here, submit a request to cancel your premium subscription right now and refund your money. Alternatively, you can also cancel your subscription from the Account tab on the left side pane.
Note: According to Grammarly’s Terms & Conditions, If you’re a first-time buyer, you can get a full refund within 7 days of purchase. To request a refund, just click the Submit a request button below. We will honor your request, no questions asked.
- The Grammarly staff will then review your request and you will get a full refund in your bank account. Simultaneously, they will also convert your account back into the free one. No data will be lost during this.
In this way, you can try out the Grammarly premium for a week for free. In case you need more few weeks, then continue reading below.
Use Refer & Earn Plan
Grammarly launched a refer & earn plan where you can invite your friends to use Grammarly and you’d get a free week of Grammarly premium in return. This feature will only be available to you only when your Grammarly account is a week old. Earlier, there was no limit set for how many free weeks you could get, but due to user exploitation, they reduced it to only 5. So, you can invite 5 of your friends to use Grammarly and then get 5 Free weeks of Grammarly premium.
*Update 2021* Grammarly has stopped the Refer & Earn plan. You will not get any free weeks for inviting your friends now.
Make sure you use this plan soon or else they’ll discontinue it anytime. To use it, add the Grammarly Chrome Extension on your browser.Click on it and then click on My Grammarly. Now you will see the Invite Friends option on your screen. Follow the instructions appearing on your screen and you’ll be able to get 5 free weeks for inviting 5 friends.
Only Working Method for Grammarly Premium Trial in 2021
Grammarly has stopped distributing the freebies now, so the process to get a free account has become a bit complex. If you are a blogger, influencer, or have an active website, then you can still get a Grammarly premium free trial of 30 days. For this, you need to contact Grammarly support and request a free trial in order to try out their services.
Go to this link and write a message similar to the sample below:
Hi Grammarly Team,
I’m “Full Name,” and I write at the ‘URL of your website.
YourWebsite.com is one of the best and fastest growing blogs in “your field of blogging” with a splendid number of unique daily visitors.
I’m using Grammarly’s free version for the last “2 months” and I’m very impressed with its features. I want to experience with Grammarly Premium now, but I’m confused – is it worth upgrading or not?
Can you please help me to get out of this confusion? It’d be a great help.
Please provide me 30 days Grammarly Premium trial account, and if it matches my needs, I will surely upgrade my account to the premium version.
If they approve your request, Grammarly will reply to your request positively with the Username and Password of a premium account. You’d be able to use this account for 30 days. And, after that, it is your decision if you want to pay for a premium subscription or not.
Getting a Grammarly premium free trial has become a lot more twisted in 2021. However, it is still possible if you are dedicated enough. Another way which I’d personally recommend is getting the best discount on the subscription as they are more easily available. Just keep an eye on them during special days like Black Friday.
That’s all for this post. I hope it helps you enough. For any queries, doubts, or suggestions, feel free to visit the comment section. I’ll catch up with you there.