Our laptops and phones have turned our workplaces in no time! Who wants to work in a basic setup and not anything fun and classy?! Not only it looks boring, but it also makes you lose motivation to even work anymore! What if you could turn your Google Chrome to Dark mode? Is that true? Well, yes it is! So we have come up with few easy and useful methods for you to enjoy your devices in Chrome Dark Mode!
How To Turn On Chrome Dark Mode For Pc?
Now you just a few steps away from having an aesthetically pleasing interface for yourself every time you use Google Chrome on your device. If you are more of a laptop or computer person and spend your time on it, of course, you would want to make your workplace look unique and distinctive. And for that, we have come up with the process and How-Tos of your demand now!
If you use a Windows 10 or a macOS, we have included step-by-step instructions for you with pictures to make you understand the process better. It is important to let you know that there is no such feature in Google Chrome to turn your theme to dark mode.
You will have to do it from your desktop settings rather than Google Chrome itself. There is one hack for Chrome that is mentioned further in the article.
1. For Windows
If you are using Google Chrome on Windows 10, the steps are quite easy and rigid. To turn your Google to Dark Mode, follow the instructions below.
- On your Windows 10, click on the Start or Windows button on your keyboard.
- Then, click on Settings and select Personalization.
- Click on Colors from the left toolbar on your screen.
- Now, click on Choose Your Default Mode.
- Select the Dark option now.
- And thatâ€™s it! Your Chrome will instantly turn dark!
2. For macOS
If you want your Chrome Dark Mode on your macOS, the steps are different from what it is for a Windows 10 interface. To turn your Google Chrome on Dark Mode on your macOS, follow the instructions below carefully.
- On your macOS, Click on the Apple icon on the corner of your screen.
- Now, click on System Preferences and then on General.
- Now you will see three options in front of you - Light, Dark, and Auto.
- Click on Dark as you want it and your Chrome instantly turns dark.
- You can select Auto if you want your Chrome on dark mode at night.
- And youâ€™re done! You have successfully turned your Chrome to Dark Mode on your macOS.
How To Turn On Dark Mode on Google Chrome For Phone?
Phones have turned our mini-computers now. All the things we do on a desktop computer, can now easily be done on your phone. So thereâ€™s no need to even state how we all want our phones to look more unique and elegant than other peopleâ€™s phones.
We all want other people to notice while we use our phones that our phones look much more professional and classy than usual. And for lads like you, we have explained the entire process of how you can turn on your Chrome Dark Mode on mobile phones.
But there is one more twist for our Android lads, for Android, you can directly change it from the Google Chrome Settings, and donâ€™t need to wander around on your Android system. Follow the instructions carefully.
1. For Android
If you are using an Android, the steps to turn your Chrome to dark mode are very easy. It will just make you go to places on your phones you usually donâ€™t go to. So donâ€™t waste any more time and get into it!
- On your Android device, Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the More button and click Settings.
- Then, click on the Themes button.
- Now, simply click on the Dark Mode and youâ€™re done!
- You have now successfully turned your chrome to dark mode!
2. For iOS
If you are an iOS user, you need to wander around a bit on your System Settings, thereâ€™s no direct option from Google Chrome, but we assure you itâ€™s quite easy to follow.
- First, Open the Settings on your iOS device.
- Tap on General and then on the Accessibility button.
- Now, go to the Display & Text Size button.
- In the Vision section, toggle either for Classic Invert or Smart Invert.
- Note: This is going to change the theme of all the apps.
- And youâ€™re done! You have successfully turned to Dark Mode.
Turn On Chrome Dark Mode Using Third-Party Apps & Extensions
So the wait is over! The tiny hack for Google Chrome which we talked about earlier in the article is here! If you are using Google Chrome on Windows 10 or macOS, you can simply visit Chrome Web Store and lookup for themes for Chrome.
The advantage of this method is that through these apps you can not only change it to dark mode but you can also decide the design and patterns and even add images you want on your Google Chrome interface.
There are plenty of such apps on Google Chrome. Choose the one that suits you the most, and voila! Youâ€™re done! Now you can resume your work and enjoy Chrome Dark Mode on your desktop.
And with this, itâ€™s a wrap! Itâ€™s no doubt how the Chrome Dark Mode is going to look flabbergasting on your device. We really hope the instructions mentioned in the article are going to proven helpful for you. If you have any queries regarding this article, comment below and let us know.