Roblox is a really fun paradise of imagination where you interact, play games, and even create and develop games of your own online. It is one of the most popular games amongst the young generation and streamers of today as well! But unfortunately, the game hasn’t been exposed to a lot of platforms. If you are using a Chromebook it may not be actually possible to play Roblox on your device. What now? Well, we are always at your service when it comes to making things possible. You have guessed it right! In this article, we are going to discuss how to play Roblox on Chromebook.
Hang on a little more! Cause we also have a hack for the little school-goers for them to be able to play Roblox on their school Chromebook device as the school Chromebooks have absolutely no access to anything like games and music for students. So it is are a gesture of support for the school-goers to help them out with having to play Roblox on their school Chromebook device. We won’t take more of your time now! Let’s straight get into it!
How To Play Roblox On Chromebook?
Chromebook users are finding it hard to play some major games on their devices and it has become a big problem for them. But with some technological advances and hacks, luckily there are certain ways through which you play games like Roblox on your Chromebook as well!
A lot of major games have now turned up on either Google Playstore or Steam or both. You can now easily play Roblox on your Chromebook and for that, we have come up with the ABCs of how to do that. But this doesn’t end till here.
We also have a hack for the little ones who use a school Chromebook hence have no access to games and stuff. So the little ones can also enjoy their time on Roblox. We assure you that all these steps and processes are legit and genuine.
- Firstly, visit the Settings page on your Chromebook.
- Now, visit the Apps section and enable Google Play Store.
- Now you can look for Roblox on the Google Play Store.
- Install the game directly and open it using your App Drawer on your Chromebook.
- You can use the normal WASD key controls and an external mouse as well.
- And you’re done! Now you know how to play Roblox on Chromebook.
In case you are facing some graphics issues, you can enable GPU Acceleration from the Chrome Flags. It will not completely go away but can be reduced.
If your Chromebook has an ARM-Based processor, then you don’t need to worry about graphics at all! You can enjoy Roblox as you would normally.
How To Play Roblox On A School Chromebook (Without Playstore)?
Can’t play Roblox on your school Chromebook since you do not have access to Google Playstore? Introducing you, ARC Welder, an app that can make it happen for you! In short, you can easily download apk versions on your Chromebook with the help of this app.
But we cannot guarantee you of its functioning on every Chromebook device. You need to try and check for that. To download an apk version of Roblox, we are at your service to tell you how!
- First, you need the download the apk version of Roblox.
- Now you can go ahead and download the ARC Welder extension from Chrome.
- Simply, launch the ARC Welder and click on the choose button.
- Once your browse file option opens up, you need to find and select the folder with Roblox apk version.
- Now, click on Add Your APK and now click on the Roblox APK version file.
- Select the Landscape mode upon getting provided the option on ARC Welder.
- Now click on the Test button to run.
- Have patience and let Roblox load.
- And you’re done! You can enjoy your favorite Roblox on your School Chromebook.
We hope reading through this article was a light-up moment for you. Now you know how to play Roblox on Chromebook and enjoy it without having to worry about anything.
We have also mentioned the hack for the little ones if they want to enjoy Roblox on their school Chromebooks, you can try out the method! And who knows you will be developing your own game soon on Roblox! If you have any queries regarding this article, comment below and let us know.