We know why you are here! We are also annoyed with how Bethesda Game Studios won’t launch a multiplayer version of their legendary game Skyrim. But what’s the fun in playing it alone? We wanna play the game with our friends and pals! We don’t care how! But the game-studio does not seem to care about that! *sigh* but you don’t need to worry cause the fun doesn’t stop! You can play Skyrim with your friends without comprising on the vibe of the game! In this article, we are about to discuss how to play Skyrim Together (Multiplayer Mod). So without wasting any more time, get into the article!
How To Play Skyrim Together?
Yes, we know that Skyrim doesn’t have any multiplayer mode as of now, but there’s good news for that! Bethesda Game Studios may not want their players to play together. But the very own gaming community has made it happen for y’all! Although there has been quite a chaos in regards to this topic.
The makers of Skyrim i.e Bethesda Game Studios have claimed the developers of the multiplayer mod version of Skyrim to have stolen the codes, but that’s a whole controversial matter altogether. We don’t want to annoy, worry or stop you in any way to enjoy the Skyrim Multiplayer version.
1. The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim Special Edition
The mod you need to play Skyrim is called Skyrim Together, which of course allows you to play Skyrim with friends. To download Skyrim Together you will need to install The Elder Scroll V: Skyrim Special Edition. You can download the mod from the Official Website of Skyrim Together. You will also need Harbor-1.0.6.exe to be able to get Skyrim Together.
How To Use Skyrim Multiplayer Mod?
Now, we have come to the second phase of the process. In this part, we are going to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to play Skyrim Together (Multiplayer). Below we have mentioned the proper instructions. This process is no cake so you need to grasp the instructions carefully to know how to play Skyrim Together.
- Firstly, you need to install Harbor as mentioned above in the article.
- Now, make sure your Steam is in running condition.
- Launch Skyrim Together using Harbor.
- You will now see a dragon-duo logo on your screen.
- Now, open the Skyrim Together mode.
- If you press the right control panel key, you will be able to invite your friends now.
- You need to keep in mind that all your friends need the mod version to be to accept invites.
- And you’re done! Enjoy playing Skyrim Together with your friends and have a great time!.
Here are some frequently asked questions by the users.
1. What About The Servers?
A. You don’t need to worry about that. You can easily play on public servers. There are way too many people always hosting and playing. Nevertheless, it is recommended to create a private room with your friends and play for convenient and smooth gameplay and connection.
2. Facing Game Not Found Error- How To Fix it?
A. The “Game Not Found” error can occur due to a number of reasons. To fix this method, follow the instructions mentioned below.
- You will see an icon of Magnifying Glass on your screen.
- Click on the icon and go to Program Files.
- Find a folder named “Steam Folder“.
- You will see a file name SteamApps, you need to find Skyrim Special Edition in it.
- Select the folder and the game should work fine now.
We hope that now you are aware of how to play Skyrim Together (Multiplayer) with your friends and have a gala time playing together. Till now there’s no sight of Bethesda Game Studios launching the game for people to play together, and it remains a solo-friendly game. But thank god we have a hack for it! If you have any queries regarding this article, comment below and let us know.